Help us review our free online offerings from 2011-2012 and plan our program for 2013. Make requests and proposals. Volunteer to be Voice of the Chat and other roles we'll be developing. Register free as usual for Dec 21 2pmET: tlt.gs/frlv
PS: Please click here to support the (non-profit) TLT Group with a donation as 2012 ends and you decide what you can do financially for the organizations you admire. Why support the TLT Group?
Topics for FridayLive! Sessions with at least 140 advance registrants:
- There's an App for That
- There's an APP for That 2.0
- Social Networking and Higher Ed - Keeping Up
- Online Teaching - Wading into - Jennifer McCrickerd Reports
- Copyright: Kenneth Crews, Columbia University
- Legal Side of the Creative Classroom
- Understanding and Working with Student Resistance to Active Learning
100 to 140 Advance Registrants
- MOOCs Planning for and using
- Copyright: Cable Green, Creative Commons ON A THURSDAY! May 24
- Navigating the Technology Tsunami
- Community Online - Building a Sense of
- Why do my colleagues keep teaching the same way?
- Online Instructional Resources Developing a Website: What, Why, How
- Lilly Directors Roundtable
- Online Synchronous Faculty Learning Communities - It Can be Done Successfully! Recommendations and findings from first full-year experience (with physician educators).
- Steven Bell Interview
- Revolution or Evolution: Social Technologies and Pedagogical Change
- Strategies for Overcoming Student Resistance
70 to 100 Advance Registrants